Warranty: 12 Month's Manufacturer Warranty.
Warranty Terms: The warranty covers manufacturing/ workmanship and material defects that occur during the warranty period. The warranty applies to furniture used under normal household conditions.
This limited warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents.
- Products that have been stored, assembled or installed incorrectly, used inappropriately, or cleaned using the wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products. (eg upholstered furniture will lighten over time if it's exposed to direct sunlight)No warranty on upholstery/ coverings/ cushion Cove
- The warranty does not cover damages due to the usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- In response to seasonal climate variations, solid wood will contract and expand throughout the life of the product and is thus not warranted for this purpose. (for solid wood furniture)Glue lines or other issues related to the natural characteristics of wood are not defects and not covered under warranty.
- In addition, any claim for seasonal splits, joints opening is limited to warranty period from the time of purchase. (for solid wood furniture)